Welcome to the Inn at Oyster Point
The Inn at Oyster Point welcomes guests to discover its stylish new look. All rooms and public areas have been dramatically re-imagined by renowned designer Andrew Alford, winner of Hospitality Design Magazine’s 2009 “Wave of the Future Award.”
Our San Francisco Airport Hotel Gets A Fresh New Look
Blending a contemporary new design with relaxing bay breezes, The Inn at Oyster Point is a unique destination among San Francisco airport hotels. Come to the water’s edge, overlooking San Francisco Bay in the Oyster Point Marina, and discover our full-service boutique hotel – perfectly suited for business or leisure travel. With 30 rooms, the mood is intimate and cozy. The shopping, sights, and nightlife of downtown San Francisco are minutes away. Business travelers will love our free airport transportation from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., complimentary breakfast delivered to your room, and convenience to prestigious pharmaceutical and biotech companies, including Genentech / Hoffmann-LaRoche. Try out our San Francisco Bay hotel for your next visit, and discover a fresh new perspective on The City by the Bay.
- Overlooking the San Francisco Bay, near the Oyster Point Marina in South San Francisco
- Only minutes from downtown San Francisco attractions, including Candlestick Park, AT&T Park, Chinatown, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, and more
- Located in the Bay Area’s leading life science cluster, convenient to the Genentech campus, as well as several other major biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Just minutes from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), with complimentary airport transportation from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Complimentary parking included
A Rare Find Among South San Francisco Bay Hotels
Among San Francisco Bay boutique hotels, The Inn at Oyster Point offers a rare combination - convenient access to the city and airport blended with refreshing San Francisco Bay breezes and relaxing water views. Book your San Francisco airport hotel deal online today for exceptional rates.